Sunday, February 9, 2014

Diva Challenge 153 UMT Jailed Johnny

Head on over to the Diva Challenge to read more about this week's challenge.  It's UMT (Use My Tangle) week.  This week's tangle is Jailed Johnny courtesy of Sadelle Wiltshire, CZT.

I actually used two new tangles in this challenge.  Besides Jailed Johnny, the border is Ditto, a new tangle from CZT Sue Jacobs.  I enjoyed learning and using both of them.  It took me a little longer to get the rhythm and flow of Ditto but it was well worth the effort - will definitely be including Ditto in my Borders and Frames class.


Jailed Johnny



click image for larger view




3 comments:

Anne's tangle blog said...

I like those two tangles together!

Anonymous said...

I really like the combinations that you used. Nice contrast between them too.

Sue Jacobs CZT said...

Wow It's beautiful. These two tangles play so nicely with each other.

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated on older posts so comments will not appear immediately.